BetRivers Review for 2024
BetRivers has been going strong since 2019, when a slew of states began legalizing online sports betting operations. The BetRivers platform got in on the action early and is reaping the benefits; millions of bettors have made BetRivers their home and preferred betting app. Our BetRivers review will highlight the best features and advantages, which include over 20 sports markets, 48-hour payouts, solid mobile betting experience, and various ways to place sports bets.
We rated BetRivers 3.7 out of 5 stars, and it stacks up well compared to more prominent sportsbooks like Caesars Sports and BetMGM Sports, which all have rewards programs and offer features like same-game parlay betting, live sports betting, and early cashout schemes. New bettors can earn up to $500 in Bonus Bets, a generous offer for newcomers compared to other sportsbooks.
It might not be the best betting app for everyone, with no fantasy sports betting or dedicated poker section being significant reasons. Still, it’s a solid traditional sportsbook that could be an ideal fit for many customers. A considerable strength of BetRivers is providing more coverage on sports markets than its competitors, so this could be an excellent option for bettors who want action on various leagues, games, and events.
BetRivers is a top-rated sportsbook and casino for those wanting to win real money betting on their favorite sports or playing Vegas-style casino games. They offer some excellent bonus funds to new and regular bettors and have ways for collecting your payout quickly when you win. Check out crucial information and key facts you should know about the BetRivers app before we jump into the finer details of this review.
|Rush Street Interactive
|Sports Welcome: Up to $500 Bet | Casino Welcome: $250 in Bonus Money
|97.61% (casino games)
|Within 48 hours
|iOS and Android mobile devices + desktop PC
|Credit/debit cards, bank transfer, e-wallets, prepaid cards (Play+), etc.
|NetEnt, Playtech, IGT, Pragmatic Play, Habanero, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil Gaming, Greentube, Lightning Box Gaming, Everi, Konami Gaming, AGS, and Evolution Gaming
|SPORTS (sports betting welcome) | PACASINO250 (casino games)
|Types of Gambling Offered
|Sports betting, poker, and online casino games
If you want to join BetRivers, you can create a free account in as little as five minutes. All it takes is completing the registration steps and entering your first deposit. There are no membership fees to join. You can get started for as little as the minimum deposit and bet amount.
Contents of the Page
Use the jump links below to quickly find what you’re looking for in our BetRivers review. There’s no need to waste time reading through everything!
Overview of BetRivers
BetRivers was introduced in 2019 when many states passed legislation to legalize online sports betting. The app was initially launched in Pennsylvania and has had strong affiliate programs with Rivers Casino Pittsburgh and Rivers Casino Philadelphia right from the get-go. The BetRivers sports betting app got in on the ground floor of the US online betting scene and remained a strong option for traditional sports betting.
Five years later, in 2024, BetRivers is available in fourteen states for people wanting to place sports bets online. And there’s an online casino side to the app, though it’s only for residents or anyone visiting Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. The BetRivers sports betting app is one of the top competitors in the online gambling market. Still, it falls short of apps like DraftKings or FanDuel because they don’t have fantasy sports betting or a dedicated poker section.
Overall, we rate BetRivers 3.7 out of 5 stars. The app has many of the standard amenities that you’ll find at other real money sportsbooks, like same-game parlay betting, early cash-out programs, and a robust set of live betting choices. You’ll find various betting choices ranging from spreads and over/unders to props and futures (and many others). BetRivers also has a simple design, making it easy to use and navigate, and offers a solid set of payout options that help you get your money quickly.
Pros and Cons
Because we pride ourselves in doing honest, accurate reviews of sports betting apps and online casinos, we always include lists of the major pros and cons. Hence, you know what you’re getting into with these gambling apps. While most of them have a lot more to love than hate, there are several cons with each that are worth pointing out.
- 22 sports betting markets
- Early cashout
- Same-game parlays
- Live betting
- Real money casino w/live dealer games
- Secure banking options
- Fast payouts
- Generous welcome bonus for new members
- Earn iRush Rewards as you bet and play
- Live support available
- No DFS betting or dedicated poker section
- BetRivers Casino is only available in four states
- Fewer sports markets compared to other betting apps
BetRivers Bonuses & Promotions
Let’s take some time to focus on the bonuses and promo codes that BetRivers extends to its members. If you want to be successful in sports betting or playing online casino games, you’ll want as much money to work with as possible. And these BetRivers bonuses are just the ticket for growing your bankroll to keep your momentum strong.
BetRivers Sports Welcome Bonus
First-time sports bettors will enjoy the welcome bonus where you can earn extra funds even if your first sports bet on the BetRivers app is a bust. Earn up to $500 in Bonus Bets, equal to the value of your failed bet.
BetRivers Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
Complete the steps here to partake in BetRivers’ welcome offer to new sports bettors:
- Place your first sports bets at BetRivers (available on any sports market).
- No minimum odds are required.
- If your first bet loses, collect Bonus Bets equal to your first bet up to $500.
- Bonus Bets are loaded within 24 hours of your first sports wager.
- Bonus Bets expire thirty days from the time they are issued.
- Use promo code SPORTS.
BetRivers Casino Welcome Bonus
Casino players can earn bonus funds for their first deposit at the BetRivers Casino. All deposits are matched 100% up to $250, so gamblers can have some extra cash in their account to get off to a strong start.
How to Redeem Your BetRivers Bonus Code Offer
Complete the steps here to access BetRivers’ welcome offer to new casino gamblers:
- Place your first deposit at the BetRivers Casino.
- Get a 100% deposit match up to $250.
- Winnings are converted to cash once bonus money has been played through 1x.
- This bonus doesn’t apply to roulette, craps, baccarat, or live dealer games.
- Use promo code PACASINO250
Other BetRivers Promotions
Check out many other BetRivers bonuses and promo codes that the app allows its regular bettors to enjoy. BetRivers takes care of its new customers but rewards committed, long-standing members for their loyalty to the platform.
- Rush Rewards: Earn points with BetRivers online. They can be converted and redeemed on the app or Rivers Casino Philly/Pittsburgh. Points can go toward free slot play, meals, and other perks.
- Win Up to $10,000 in Bonus Money: Bet at least $10 on same-game parlays to earn squares with random numbers to match the final score to win.
- NBA Prop Central- Bet and Get: Build NBA parlays to receive 25% profit boosts on your next NBA wager.
- NBA Parlay Insurance: Place an NBA parlay with four or more legs and get your stake back as a Bonus Bet if one of the legs loses.
- NHL Tuesday First Goal Insurance: Place a bet on any player to score the game’s first goal. Earn a Bonus Bet worth the amount of your wager up to $25 if that player scores any time after the first goal.
- NHL Same Game Parlay Bet and Get: Place three or more NHL same-game parlays of $10 or more each week and get $10 an NHL Bonus Bet.
- Champions League First Goal Insurance: Correctly predict which player scores the first goal and get Bonus Bets if they score at any point during the game.
- MLB Tuesday Home Run Insurance: Bet on any player to hit a homer, and you’ll get a bonus bet if they record an extra.
- MLB Same Game Parlay Bet and Get: Place three or more MLB same game parlays every week and earn bonus bets.
- MLB Parlay Insurance: Place an MLB parlay of four or more legs and get bonus bets if one bonus leg doesn’t work out.
- Prop Central Parlay Bet and Get: Build football parlays in Prop Central and earn a profit boost on your football bets.
- Soccer Same Game Parlay Bet and Get: Place a same-game parlay on soccer of three or more legs and earn a bonus bet up to $25.
- Tennis Parlay Insurance: Place a same game parlay for tennis consisting of four or more legs and earn bonus bets if your first bet loses.
Of course, many other bonuses are available beyond this list, so you must visit the BetRivers sports betting app to see all that’s offered to bettors. You’ll find many rotating offers for tournaments based on what sport is in season or the time of the year. The bonuses located on the “Promotions” page are subject to change.
BetRivers Online Casino
BetRivers is primarily a real money sportsbook, but it also has a dedicated online casino, though it’s only available in four states: Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. There’s a nice mix of games here, including some live dealer table options, and it stacks up well with many of the other online casinos.
Before we dive deep into the specific games you can enjoy at BetRivers and how everything is set up, we’ll address some of the better aspects of the online casino and what it can offer avid casino game players.
- Hundreds of slot titles
- Live dealer games
- Average payout percentage of 97.61%
- Quick payouts within 48 hours
- 1x rollover on all casino bonuses
- Progressive jackpot games
- A variety of software providers are used
The BetRivers Casino’s game list is brought to you by various software providers, so a great mix of content is available here.
- NetEnt Playtech
- IGT Pragmatic Play
- Habanero Red Tiger
- Yggdrasil Gaming Greentube
- Lightning Box Gaming Everi
- Konami Gaming AGS
- Evolution Gaming
Evolution Gaming handles all the live dealer gaming content in the BetRivers Casino. It’s always good to see the non-live game content produced by various software providers, the tell-tale sign of a well-run online casino.
Let’s cover the leading casino game categories at BetRivers. You’ll find these in the top menu on the casino page. Before you hit each of the major gaming sections, you have “Home,” where you can see top played new games and any progressive jackpots (along with a running total); “Tourney,” where players can enter slots tournaments; and “Hot,” which shows all the games with the top payouts in the past hour.
It’s easily the most significant section of the BetRivers Casino app. We visited the slots page and scrolled to see all the titles they offered. All slot machines are run using random number generators. The following titles are slot machines with a higher-than-usual RTP rate.
- Blood Suckers
- White Rabbit Megaways
- Medusa Megaways
- Texas Tea
- Secrets of Atlantis
- Halloween Fortune
- Steam Tower
- Gorilla Go Wilder
- Gun N’ Roses
Clicking on a slot title opens up a game description, including minimum bets, return-to-player percentages, the number of pay lines, information on multipliers or symbols, and historic wins. BetRivers offers classic fruit machines and the most up-to-date 3D slots with many extra reels. You’ll find slot machines with various payout percentages and volatility rates.
BetRivers Casino offers a wide variety of table games where players can employ a basic strategy to increase their chances of winning. Because a single person plays these and there’s no human dealer, all results (card shuffles, roulette spins, etc.) are kept random using RNGs (random number generators).
- American Roulette
- Platinum Roulette
- Platinum Roulette: Single Zero
- Lightning Roulette
- American Roulette: First Person
- Craps: First Person
- I Love Suits Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Three Card Poker
- Casino War
- Four Card Poker
- Let it Ride
- First-Person Lightning Roulette
- Roulette: First Person
- French Roulette
- European Roulette
This isn’t the largest selection of table games out there. We noticed some games aren’t even offered, like scratch-offs, bingo, or keno. But that’s alright because BetRivers is far more focused on good slot games. Enough table games are available to keep players occupied, even if it isn’t the most comprehensive selection.
The BetRivers betting app doesn’t have a separate poker section. Still, you can enjoy real money poker on the app under tables games and this dedicated section to video poker.
- Game King Video Poker
- Ultimate X Poker Triple Play
- Ultimate X Poker Five Play
- Ultimate X Poker Ten Play
- Triple Play Draw Poker Multi-Hand
- Ten Play Draw Poker Multi-Hand
- Five Play Draw Poker Multi-Hand
- Jacks or Better Double Up
BetRivers has several table games with a human dealer and other competitors you can interact with via live feed. The random number generators that the regular table games run on are replaced here by the dealer who handles all the table duties.
- Live Dealer Blackjack
- Live Dealer VIP Blackjack
- Roulette Live
- Baccarat Live
- Football Studio Live
- Free Bet Blackjack
- Infinite Blackjack
All live dealer table video feeds occur in real-time; they aren’t prerecorded, and many dealers will go the extra mile and have some indicator in the background, like a news broadcast, to show the video feed is authentic.
BetRiver’s live dealer games are powered by Evolution Gaming, a top-shelf game provider. They’ve made it so that live dealer games can be used just as well on a mobile device as on the big screen of a desktop Mac or PC.
The sports betting section is the centerpiece of the BetRivers mobile app, offering various sports markets and ways to place bets. Learn which sports markets you can bet on, which kinds of bets are available, and how to get in on live betting with your favorite games and events.
These are the best aspects of the BetRivers sports betting app. If you’re looking for a good reason to register with BetRivers, check out this list of highlights.
- Live betting
- Same-game parlays
- Bet on spreads, moneylines, teasers, futures, props, parlays, etc.
- Earn iRush Rewards as you bet on sports
- Early cashout on many bets
- Quick, secure deposits and payouts
- Easy-to-use bet slip
Sports and Leagues Covered
BetRivers has a wide variety of major sports and excellent niche markets. If some sports leagues weren’t covered, it wasn’t anything that stood out to us. Sure, there’s no betting for table tennis, softball, and a few other minor markets, but BetRivers has a great set of markets and compares well with its competitors.
You can view all sports markets available under “All Sports” on the left menu:
- Aussie Rules
- Formula 1
- Jai Alai
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
To see which markets are most popular (just in general or based on the time of the year), look under the “Most Popular” tab. Find betting lines and odds by clicking on any of the markets. You’ll see several.
Locate the lines and odds you’re looking for by clicking on the sports market you’re interested in and choosing the game or event you’d like to bet on.
Sportsbook Main Page
Select the odds and lines you’d like to bet on, and they’ll instantly appear on your bet slip in the bottom right corner of the screen. Finalize the bet details and click “Place Bet” to submit it to BetRivers. Use the bet slip to track your progress.
We want to draw some attention to the bet slip itself because several cool features struck us and were worth noting for this BetRivers review. Once you’ve applied the game or event to the slip, you’ll notice a few key pieces of information displayed:
- The team or players you’re betting on
- The type of bet (points spread, over/under, etc.)
- The matchup
- The odds appear on the right side
Below the bet description appears the amount you’d like to wager and the amount you’d win for your bet amount. You’ll also see a potential payout section and the option to upgrade your bet to a same-game parlay.
Ways to Place Bets
BetRivers lets bettors place wagers on their favorite games, matches, and events like any good betting app. It’s not just determining the winner of the event! No, you can place some interesting bets at BetRivers, particularly the props bets, which provide truly endless possibilities.
The following are the bets you can place on sports using the BetRivers app:
- Spread Bets – Choose your favorite team plus or minus several points and see if they cover the points spread. Positive spreads indicate underdog teams/players, while negative spreads are the favorite to win.
- Moneylines – Choose the winner of the game or event. Most people think of this kind of bet when sports betting comes up in casual conversations. We’re so glad it’s not limited to just this!
- Totals (Over/Under) – Bet on the final score of the game or event by betting over or under the bookmaker’s chosen number. It’s usually the total of both teams’ combined scores.
- Parlays – Combine multiple selections into a single bet. If all the legs are correctly predicted, you can win more on your bet than if you made individual bets. You get a higher payout for the higher degree of difficulty.
- Teasers – These parlays are easier to hit because bettors can shift the odds in their favor for a lower payout. But like parlay betting, you must correctly predict all the legs you’ve chosen to win the money.
- Futures – As the name suggests, futures betting lets bettors place wagers on events or games that have yet to happen. A good example is betting on the next Super Bowl or Stanley Cup winner.
- Props – Prop is short for propositional bets and involves betting that has nothing to do with the outcome of the event or game. These are bets on occurrences and non-occurrences that happen (or don’t happen) during a sports event or competition. Examples include the winner of a coin toss, who scores the first touchdown, etc. The game will usually have hundreds of prop bets because there are so many possibilities with this type of betting.
- Round Robins – These bets break down a larger group of betting choices into smaller parlays to cover every possible combination of outcomes.
Placing bets with BetRivers was straightforward and didn’t require much thought regarding finding the lines we needed or knowing where to apply them to the bet slip. The app makes things simple, a real plus in our books. But then again, most real money sportsbooks have a simple design, making it easy for bettors to get in on the action.
Regarding the comparison between the website and the mobile app, there weren’t any apparent differences, discounting some menu and tab reconfiguration on the app to make it easier to use on a mobile device. Going back and forth between the two formats is no big deal.
Anything you’re looking for on the BetRivers app can be found quickly because the menus and tabs are well-organized. Along the top of the main menu, you have several options:
- Switch Your Location (by state)
- Get Started (sign up)
- Responsible Gaming
- Help Center
- Support Chat
- Login/Join Now buttons
To find games and events with live betting lines, click “Live Now” in the top menu. As you can see in the image below, several tabs will appear featuring specific sports markets with live betting and a separate section called “Live Now,” which shows games or events currently in progress.
With live betting at BetRivers, the action can change quickly as the live event plays out, so be sure to make your selections quickly and place them on your bet slip as soon as possible. You don’t want to miss the boat on live betting opportunities. Choose your lines fast because they might not be there in a few minutes (or even seconds).
Opting into the BetRivers iRush Rewards program lets you gain points for all sports wagers you make or every time you use the BetRivers Casino. It incentivizes bettors to become app regulars and allows them to earn some fantastic rewards.
In the image below is a breakdown of how many points are needed to earn unique gifts and prizes with the BetRivers betting app:
Keep track of how many points you’ve earned using the Progress Meter, which displays your Loyalty Level. You don’t have to redeem your points immediately; you can wait until your points build to cash in on a big prize or visit the Bonus Store to purchase free bets or bonus funds to boost your bankroll.
The BetRivers sportsbook is available in fourteen states and can be used by residents and visitors alike. You don’t have to live in these states to access the app’s services on your mobile device.
BetRivers covers a decent portion of the United States compared to other sportsbooks, but many other betting apps serve twenty or more states. BetRivers is right down the middle in this regard; we’ve seen betting apps with less coverage.
Legal States Where BetRivers Is Available
Altogether, there are fourteen states where you can use the sports betting app, but only four have access to the BetRivers Casino. The minimum betting age in all states is 21.
Each state that takes BetRivers customers also has affiliate deals with land-based casinos and sports betting locations where members can deposit and cash out their sports bets. These include the following retail partners:
BetRivers Retail Partners
J.P. McGills Hotel and Casino
Rivers Casino Del Plaines
French Lick Casino
Wild Rose Clinton + Wild Rose Jefferson
Coushatta Casino Resort
Little River Casino Resort
Golden Nugget Atlantic City
Rivers Casino Schenectady
Hollywood Casino Columbus
Rivers Casino Philadelphia
Rivers Casino Portsmouth
One of the significant cashout options at BetRivers is collecting your payout at a retail sports betting location. These are the places in each legal state where you can make this happen. It’s one of the fastest ways to get your cash.
How Does BetRivers Measure up to Competitors?
BetRivers falls right in the middle if you compare it to its primary sports betting rivals. As you’ll see, they don’t give the best welcome bonuses and are available in fewer states than most, but they offer more sports markets than their competitors. Once we considered everything, BetRivers is somewhere in between, not the apparent standout winner, but not at the bottom of the list either.
Bet $10 and get
Bet $50 and get
Get up to $500
Live Betting: Yes
Live Betting: Yes
Live Betting: Yes
Comparison with Bet365
- BetRivers is available in the fewest states compared to BetMGM and Caesars.
- BetRivers and BetMGM don’t have DFS, so Caesars is the outright winner for many bettors in this sense.
- Caesars and BetMGM have poker sections, while BetRivers doesn’t.
- BetRivers offers the best variety of sports markets of these three betting apps.
BetRivers App Compatibility
BetRivers has a dedicated mobile app that lets bettors take their betting action on the go. Of course, you can visit the website using the web browser on your smartphone or tablet, but the app lets you place bets without needing an internet connection. And it’s free to download!
We tested the BetRivers website and app for several days to see the experience using both formats. There weren’t too many differences between visiting the website and using the app, aside from a few menus that were reconfigured for the app to make them easier to use on the smaller screen of a mobile device.
Some sportsbooks will streamline and simplify aspects of their mobile app to the point where they begin eliminating features or functions, making the app a downgraded website version. But that wasn’t the case here. Everything was the same for the most part, with a few minor differences.
Whether you’re on the go or prefer sports betting from home, you can find the ideal device for placing your sports bets. There are few limitations with BetRivers regarding compatible devices, which is typical of many sports betting apps nowadays.
- Desktop PC or Mac
- Other iOS/Android Devices
The website isn’t reserved for bettors who are using their home computers. You can use the web browser on your mobile device to visit the website instead of downloading the mobile app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Other iOS/Android Devices
This is the most popular way to use BetRivers because it lets you take your sports betting on the go. The mobile app doesn’t even require an internet connection on your device. Its services operate independently, so you can use the app even if you’re out of service range. The mobile app, however, is reserved only for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
How to Sign Up at BetRivers
The entire sign-up process takes less than five minutes to complete if you’re looking to become a new member of BetRivers. If you’re already a Rush Rewards or Casino4Fun member but have not signed up with BetRivers, you can enter those account details here to expedite your registration time.
Complete the step-by-step process below to get started, though the registration process is so easy that you should have no problem figuring it out independently.
- Download the BetRivers or visit the website: www.BetRivers.com.
- Click “Join Now” to start the sign-up process.
- Enter your name and email address, and create a unique password. This information is for logging into your new BetRivers account.
- If you’re new to BetRivers online, enter any new member bonus codes to earn extra funds.
- Choose two security questions and add your answer. These are used for increased account security, creating a wall of two-step verification.
- Enter your basic details: full name, date and year of birth, address, mobile number, and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Accept the terms and conditions and confirm you’re old enough to use BetRivers (21+ years).
- Select whether or not you want to use two-factor authentication when you log into your new account.
- Log into your new account and begin depositing funds/betting on your favorite sports.
Depositing funds doesn’t take much time, but we’ll go into this process in more detail in the following section of our BetRivers review on banking options. Making a deposit won’t lengthen the registration process by much, we promise!
BetRivers Banking Options
Find a great way to deposit funds into your account and collect payouts when your wager comes through. BetRivers offers several solid options, and many of these deposit methods also work for getting your payout. BetRivers offers some great banking options that let bettors enjoy an excellent degree of flexibility for their budget.
$10 – 50,000
$10 – None
$10 – 50,000
$10 – None
Cash At Casino
$10 – None
$10 – 550
$10 – None
- Nearly all deposit methods immediately allow you access to your funds, except for PayNearMe.
- All required a minimum $10 deposit.
- Many deposit options don’t have a deposit max, making BetRivers an excellent sportsbook for high rollers who want to deal in large amounts of cash.
$10 – N/A
2-5 business days
Cash at Casino
$10 – N/A
$10 – N/A
Within 30 minutes
$10 – N/A
$10 – N/A
10-14 business days
- The fastest payout options are the BetRivers Play+ card and collecting your cash at the retail sports betting location or land casino.
- PayPal is another quick option (30 minutes).
- You must withdraw a minimum of $10 using any payout method.
Deposit Funds into Your BetRivers Account
Follow the steps below to get funds into your BetRivers account. The process takes less than five minutes, and every deposit option lets you access your funds immediately (except for PayNearMe).
- Sign in to your BetRivers account.
- Click “Cashier” and then “Deposit” to get started.
- Choose the deposit option you’d like to use.
- Enter the amount you’d like to place in your account.
- Follow the prompts or instructions to completion to finalize the deposit.
- Once you’ve completed all the steps, check your money in the account. Almost every deposit option will make your funds available immediately.
Collect Your Payout
Getting your payout is just as easy as transferring funds into your account. It’s a similar five-minute process that lets you get your money quickly using the banking option that’s best for you.
Follow these simple steps to collect the money you’ve won through BetRivers:
- Sign in to your BetRivers account.
- Click “Cashier” and then “Withdraw” to get started.
- Choose the payout option you’d like to use.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Follow the prompts or instructions to completion to finalize the payout.
- Click “Withdraw” to finalize the payout.
BetRivers Customer Service
One of the delightful surprises of our BetRivers review was finding some decent customer service options that offer bettors quick contact with someone in the support center. It’s not something you see with every real money sportsbook, so this elevates BetRivers above many of its competitors.
Let’s highlight the contact options and the best ones for quickly getting the help you need. There are a few 24/7 options, a massive plus in our book!
- Phone: 1 (800) 563-0241
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @BetRivers
- Live Chat: Available 24/7
Click “Help Center” on the main menu to access the customer service page. You’ll find a few options here, including the FAQ center and the toll-free phone number.
There’s a search bar at the top of the page where you can submit questions to see if an answer will come up in the FAQ pages. All questions are separated into major categories, the ten square menus that appear below the search bar.
They are separated into the following categories:
- Responsible Gaming
The FAQ center is set up like this so you can locate the necessary information without sifting through many questions and answers on various topics.
Next to “Help Center,” you’ll see “Support Chat,” where you can contact a human customer service representative via live chat.
The chat box appears in the bottom left corner of the screen. Enter your first and last name as well as your email address. Then click “Start Chatting” to talk face-to-face with a customer support agent. Live support is available 24/7.
A standard messaging system on the help page is called “Submit a Request.”
It’s a generic contact form where you can write your message, subject line, and add any needed file attachments. BetRivers also asks for your email address so they can message you back. You can typically expect responses within 24 hours.
So, Is BetRivers Worth It?
BetRivers won’t be the best sports betting app for everyone, though it’s an excellent choice for a wide variety of people across the United States. For what they offer, BetRivers is a solid betting app that covers a wide range of markets and has a good loyalty program for regular bettors. However, there are several areas where they fall short compared to the competition.
If you resonate with any of these points, it’s an excellent sign to join the BetRivers app.
- Join BetRivers if you want to enjoy a traditional sports betting experience. There are 22 sports markets and over six betting formats.
- Enjoy same-game parlays and live betting.
- Cashout early if you don’t want to stick around till the end of the game, match, or event.
- Earn iRush Rewards as you bet to earn prizes or extra Bonus Bets.
- Experience excellent customer service using the 24/7 live chat feature.
- Earn up to $500 in Bonus Bets as a new sports bettor. Build up your bankroll with extra funds just for being a new member.
- Get paid out within 48 hours using online banking, the Play+ card, or PayPal. Withdraw your funds immediately by collecting cash at a retail sports betting location.
Not Worth It
Try another sports betting app if you find something that doesn’t sit well on this list.
- BetRivers doesn’t do fantasy betting or contests. You’re best off looking into DraftKings or FanDuel.
- BetRivers has no dedicated poker section. Good alternatives for competitive poker tournaments are BetMGM Sports and Caesars Sports.
- Your access to casino games is limited to only four states: Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the information you need about BetRivers in this FAQ section featuring the most popular questions and answers on the BetRivers app. Learn more about this real-money sportsbook.
How Long Does It Take to Sign Up for a BetRivers Account?
It takes around five minutes to download the app or log into the website, enter your personal information, and make your first deposit at BetRivers. You can become a member in no time, and it’s free of charge. You only part with money when you deposit funds into your new account.
Is BetRivers Worth It?
BetRivers is worth the time and money for anyone looking for a traditional sports betting experience because there are many sports markets. It’s also a good choice in a sportsbook if you want to earn rewards as you bet and get speedy payouts. It’s not a great option for fantasy bettors (no DFS at BetRivers) or casino game players, as it’s only available in four states.
How Long Does It Take to Get Paid Out?
Bettors who collect cash at the casino/sports betting location or use the BetRivers Play+ card can immediately get their payouts. PayPal only takes 30 minutes. You start getting into longer payout times using online banking (2-5 business days) and checks (10-14 business days).
Is There Live Betting at BetRivers?
You can find live betting lines under the “Live Now” menu option at the top of the screen. Discover which sports markets offer live bets and which games or events are happening in real time.
Does BetRivers Have a Mobile App?
On top of its website, BetRivers has a mobile app at Google Play and the App Store. It’s free to download and register as a new member. Bettors can also use their mobile device’s web browser to visit the website without downloading the app.
Which Sports Markets Does BetRivers Offer?
The BetRivers app covers all the popular markets: baseball, football, basketball, soccer, tennis, hockey, golf, UFC/MMA, and motorsports. But there are several other US and international markets here, too, like Aussie Rules, Formula 1 racing, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, handball, Jai Alai, lacrosse, rugby (league and union), snooker, and volleyball.
What States Can Use the BetRivers App?
The BetRivers app is available in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia. You don’t have to live in that state to use the app; you only have to be physically located in one of these states, and the app’s service is activated on your mobile device.
Are There Any BetRivers Promo Codes?
Yes, first-time sports bettors can earn a 100% matched bonus bet to $500 if their first bet loses using the promo code SPORTS.
What Kinds of Casino Games are Available?
The BetRivers Casino has various slot titles and sections dedicated to table games, blackjack, video poker, slingo, and more. There are live dealer tables, too, where you get a human dealer and interact with them via video feed. Table games include craps, roulette, war, baccarat, let it ride, and three/four card poker.